Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

School assignments.

I haven't uploaded so much from school because I don't think its ready.
Its not really good anyways and there is to much improvements to be done.
We have really tight deadlines like 1-3 days so it really differs in quality to much.
Its just training exorcises.

Well, these are just some off the excuses I have to not post things.

But I think my blog actually is for that type of work.
So that there is a record of what I have been doing, and what I am thinking.
It might get me to finish more off the paintings.
It might also reduce the fear to put things on the internet that really should be but in a folder and collect dust instead.
Just writing more in general to see the improvements in that regard as well.

We will see.

So here are some of the work from the introduction to 2d course:



















No comments:

Post a Comment